Co-Managed IT Services
GreenLight IT means you're never alone when it comes to your I.T. environment
GreenLight IT gives you one centralized platform with integrated tools to co-manage your I.T. environment. Our advanced monitoring tools give you visibility into your whole environment. The GreenLight IT centralized I.T. ticketing system will increase your internal customer satisfaction with a portal to manage I.T. requests including tickets auto-generated by the monitoring tools and your user submitted tickets.
Being part of a co-managed network means you’re never alone. RMM is here for you after hours, on weekends and holidays. Have a special project or need someone with a specific level of expertise? With a simple click, you can send it to us for completion and move onto another urgent issue. We’re your partner!
Built using ITIL documented best practices, GreenLight IT gives you one platform for IT Service Management (ITSM). GreenLight IT allows you to have a strategic approach for designing, delivering, managing and improving the way information technology is used within your organization.
Here is a listing of the current integrated tools in GreenLight IT:
Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM)
- Real time monitoring of processor, disk, memory, power, server and on-line status 24/7.
- Manage and automate routine tasks without interruptions.
Central Ticketing Portal
- Manage all of your projects and internal requests in one location.
- Ability to escalate tickets to RMM.
- Easy drag and drop features.
- Automated mapping of physical and logical topologies.
- Automated back-ups of configurations and credential management.
Anti-Virus & Patch Management
- Anti-virus software with real time scanning for viruses and malware.
- Automated patch management for Windows and 3rd party apps.*
- Email security to block spam and viruses, outbound filter to help avoid blacklisting and inbound queuing if you experience an outage.
Mobile Device Management
- Enrollment of new and existing mobile devices.
- Configuration of devices to enforce company policies and procedures.
Hosted Ticketing & Helpdesk Platform
- Users can request support and see status updates from their desktop.
- I.T. staff can manage tickets and SLA’s.
- Simple, secure remote connection to solve user problems faster.
- Zero-install for users decreases resolution time.
- Identify, track, audit and manage all workstations, servers, printers, routers, mobile devices, warranties and software licensing.
- Technology professionals certified in all aspects of I.T. available to help you including a dedicated Account Manager.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with the RMM Vault
- Peace of Mind | All back-ups are performed automatically and reliably for you. Monthly reports are sent to you confirming the back-up.
- Flexible Data Back-up | Fully managed data back-up administration and reporting, customizable to your recovery timelines.
- Secure and Compliant | The Vault can also be configured to back-up to a data compliant facility to meet SSAE 16 Type II certification, HIPAA and PCI compliance needs.
Strategic Business Planning
- Monthly Health Reports | Network health reporting provides visibility into your environment’s health and I.T. assets. It will also provide key insights and trends.
- Customized Reports | Create reports based on your key metrics and address specific compliance, board of director and ROI requirements.
- Web-based Access | Run reports on services, number of calls, ticket volume and status through a portal you can access with an internet connection.
Annual Business Review
Being part of a co-managed network means you’re never alone. We create a technology plan aligned with your business initiatives. It begins by bringing together our CIO, your I.T. team and your leadership team to discuss business strategy, current environment, technology trends and budgets. Once we are in alignment, we create a customized plan that includes cost-savings, production efficiencies, recommendations and action items to keep your technology moving forward.